I know it's been quiet.
What I have been working on.
- My portfolio - new website new look new feel.
- Splitting my brand into two KeGo Studios and KeGo Graffiti, they are different parts of me and a third coming soon, watch this space.
- Uplift on the brand
- My social media or lack of, watch this space.
- Developing my knowledge and technical skills base. An ongoing work in progress as I want to be innovative and creative at the same time.
It feels like years worth of work done in a short space of time.
This is me knee deep in tags and graphics and so many ideas in my brain, I can't keep up.
What I'm announcing.
New look branding and websites for both:
KeGo Studios - My design business
- Coming Soon - My own and bespoke design prints
My Process for UX/UI
Coming Soon -Kego Graffiti/Creative - My passion projects
- Custom graffiti prints
- Limited edition graffiti/creative prints
- Custom Skateboards
Because it was now, or wait some more years and that wasn't an option for me.
“If you not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary” (Jim Roth)
Take yourself, push yourself, challenge yourself, guide yourself to climb out of your comfort zone. No-one is saying it will be easy but I would rather have tried and not quite achieved what I set out to, than never tried at all.